Something A Bit Different It’s the annual challenge to blog in a way different to how you normally blog. You may choose to create a podcast, or vlog, create a wordless post or write in verse. You’ve already stretched your wings with an infographic, now it’s time to freestyle. You can post on any topic you like, but be sure to post in a style different from your usual blog presentation.
So, that was yesterday’s assignment. I’m a day behind but decided this would be a post of lists (I’m a huge fan of lists…).
Yarn Stores I’ve been to (and usually dragged some poor person traveling with me)
- Hill Country Weavers – Austin, TX
- Wild Yarns – Denver, CO
- KnitWitz – Jacksonville, FL
- Stitch DC – Washington, DC
- Purl Soho – NYC
- Knitty City – NYC
- Knit Witz – Key West, FL
- Avant Apres – Montpelier, France
- Churchmouse Yarns & Tea – Bainbridge Island, WA
- So Much Yarn – Seattle, WA
- Seaside Yarns, Juneau, AK
Fiber Festivals I’ve Attended
- Great Lakes Fiber Festival – Wooster, OH
- Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet
- Knitter’s Fantasy – Youngstown, OH
- Fiber Expo – Ann Arbor, MI
Can’t wait to add to both lists!